Wednesday 25 January 2012

Eco Friendly Guest Books & Photo Albums

I had a thought as I was cutting up some cardboard boxes, I was wondering if you were aware how eco friendly my books and albums are? Did you know that handmade paper is the only paper being 100% wood free as well as being acid free and recyclable? My books are handmade from handmade paper and card, which is produced and manufactured within fair trade standards and environmentally friendly conditions. 

I continue the commitment and contribution to help protect our planet by being as energy efficient as I can be, nothing is ever wasted, that which I am unable to re-use in any way is simply recycled.

Now………… back to my cardboard boxes which I am cutting up to use in envelopes to make them board backed : )
x

No comments:

Post a Comment