Thursday 19 January 2012

New Years Resolutions

Wow! We are already half way through January and I am already busy with orders, which is fantastic news but it has meant that my blog/facebook and twitter fans have been neglected! My New Years Resolution was to keep in touch on a more regular basis to update you on all the gossip, news and exclusives from Paper Memories, unlike my other resolutions I fully intend to keep this one, as I am, to be frank, absolutely nothing without you! J

So what’s new for January? My “Stars” Guest Books are selling particularly well at the moment, they are available in Ivory or White with either Gold or Silver embellishments with lovely twinkling diamante stars and the personalised details are mounted on matching Gold or Silver mirror card. I am getting a lot of interest from Australian clients for this particular design. It is currently still only available to purchase via Amazon and Ebay at the moment.
I was hoping to have completed more of my website by adding “Stars” and other designs so if any are of interest to you and you are unable to purchase via the above sites please contact me and I can invoice you directly.
As soon as all designs are on the website I will let you know.

That’s it for now but I will be in touch again soon.
Happy January!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment